The Prince William County Clubs hosted their annual Blue Door event on April 2, 2018. The fundraiser offered food from local restaurants, auction items and a social hour. Metro Board Member, Jason Hickman, served as the special honoree and reminded attendees to believe in the children who surround them by stating, “Each day is an opportunity for us. I
t’s an opportunity for us to give back, to promote, to inspire, and to be inspired. It’s an opportunity to make a difference in young people’s lives.
We serve kids and teens through an adopted strategy created by our National Headquarters to ensure Academic Success, Good Character and Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles.
Boys and Girls Club has twelve locations throughout the Greater Washington region. Visit a club page below, or find a club near you!
Here are just a few ways to partner with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington. From volunteers to event sponsorships and program funding, we rely on the support of people and organizations like you.
- Lion King Kids: More than a Musical!
- President Obama and Club Members Search for Nature’s Treasures
- Top 5 Qualities to Look for in a Summer Camp for Your Child
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Announces $6.8 Million Gift from MacKenzie Scott
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF GREATER WASHINGTON INTRODUCES FREE PROGRAMMING FOR PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY SCHOOLS
- BGCGW names Arts Center in honor of board member and Women’s Leadership Group (WLG) Founder & Chairman, Patty Perkins Andringa