Give kids the tools they need for a successful school year! Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington’s 2015 Back-2-School Supply Drive will run from August 3 through September 18. Corporate groups and individuals are encouraged to donate items from the following list:
- Office Supplies: Manila envelopes/folders, mailing labels, envelopes, label maker, laminator, permanent markers, printer paper
- Cleaning Supplies: Paper towels, latex-free gloves, sanitizer, disinfectant products, large trash bags, Windex, Lysol
- Classroom Supplies: Calculators, rulers, pencils, pens, new backpacks, new lunch bags, tape, stapler, 3-ring binder, composition notebooks, loose-leaf paper
- Arts & Craft Supplies: Scissors, colored pencils, markers, glue sticks, glue, crayons, construction paper
- Youth Programming Supplies: Whiteboard, bulletin board, easel, iPad, Tablet, Digital Camera
- Gift Cards: Target, Walmart, Staples, Office Depot, Best Buy
Together, we can help ensure every child has a positive start to a positive school year! Donate today!
Please contact Erin Buck, Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 540-2325 for more information and details.