Some of the participants in the Passport to Manhood program spent two days traveling to the University of Kentucky and West Virginia State University as part of the John Wall College Tours. Passport to Manhood represents a targeted effort to engage young boys in discussions and activities that reinforce character, leadership and positive behavior.
Each participant receives a “passport” to underscore the notion that he is on a personal journey of maturation and growth.
We serve kids and teens through an adopted strategy created by our National Headquarters to ensure Academic Success, Good Character and Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles.
Boys and Girls Club has fifteen locations throughout the Greater Washington region. Visit a club page below, or find a club near you!
District of Columbia
- FBR Club @THEARC
- George M. Ferris, Jr.
- Jelleff Community Center
- Richard England
- Dunbar Alexandria-Olympic
- General Heiser
- Martin K. Alloy
- Ox Hill
- Clubhouse @ Your House
Here are just a few ways to partner with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington. From volunteers to event sponsorships and program funding, we rely on the support of people and organizations like you.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Receives Unprecedented $10 Million Gift from Local Philanthropist.
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF GREATER WASHINGTON AND WEGMANS SUPERMARKETS PREPARE KIDS FOR SUMMER WITH BETTER NUTRITION INFORMATION
- BGCGW PRESIDENT & CEO NAMED WASHINGTONIAN OF THE YEAR
- GREATER WASHINGTON CLUB KID EARNS NATIONAL TITLE, $50,000 SCHOLARSHIP + CAR
- BlueFest Spotlight: Pat Blackburn
- Lion King Kids: More than a Musical!