The Simon Youth Foundation Next Generation Leadership Program, in partnership with SeaWorld Parksand Entertainment, brought 27 of our Extreme Teens from the FBR Branch @THEARC to Orlando and Tampa for a great four days of learning, loving and leading! The youth traveled to one of the SeaWorld parks and participated in a three-day resident camp program where they work hand in hand with the park’s animal caregivers. They learned how to take care of animals and experienced up close animal interactions.
In addition, students discovered about conservation programs and how their behavior and actions can impact wild places.
We serve kids and teens through an adopted strategy created by our National Headquarters to ensure Academic Success, Good Character and Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles.
Boys and Girls Club has twelve locations throughout the Greater Washington region. Visit a club page below, or find a club near you!
Here are just a few ways to partner with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington. From volunteers to event sponsorships and program funding, we rely on the support of people and organizations like you.
- Lion King Kids: More than a Musical!
- President Obama and Club Members Search for Nature’s Treasures
- Top 5 Qualities to Look for in a Summer Camp for Your Child
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Announces $6.8 Million Gift from MacKenzie Scott
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF GREATER WASHINGTON INTRODUCES FREE PROGRAMMING FOR PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY SCHOOLS
- BGCGW names Arts Center in honor of board member and Women’s Leadership Group (WLG) Founder & Chairman, Patty Perkins Andringa