As BGCGW Chairman, I want to express the sincere pride I feel as a dedicated volunteer and also an alumnus of the Boys & Girls Club. I am also pleased to share our recent partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA). The main goal of this partnership is to optimize the presence of BGCGW in the D.C. area. We will be recognized as the number one nonprofit organization in the nation’s capital that serves kids in the best way possible. This collaboration will focus on strengthening our volunteer leadership, enlisting the best executive staff and increasing the quality of service for our youth.
I, along with BGCGW staff, Metro Board members, Regional Board members and BGCA leadership remain collectively steadfast to ensure that we serve as many children as possible with a positively impactful experience. I appreciate your continued support as we head into this new chapter of greatness. Many thanks to each of you for your efforts, generosity, and dedication to our mission.
In Service to Youth,
Metro Board Chairman
We serve kids and teens through an adopted strategy created by our National Headquarters to ensure Academic Success, Good Character and Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles.
Boys and Girls Club has twelve locations throughout the Greater Washington region. Visit a club page below, or find a club near you!
Here are just a few ways to partner with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington. From volunteers to event sponsorships and program funding, we rely on the support of people and organizations like you.
- Lion King Kids: More than a Musical!
- President Obama and Club Members Search for Nature’s Treasures
- Top 5 Qualities to Look for in a Summer Camp for Your Child
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Announces $6.8 Million Gift from MacKenzie Scott
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF GREATER WASHINGTON INTRODUCES FREE PROGRAMMING FOR PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY SCHOOLS
- BGCGW names Arts Center in honor of board member and Women’s Leadership Group (WLG) Founder & Chairman, Patty Perkins Andringa