Thursday, June 4th marked the 3rd annual Pierre Garçon All-White Charity Event. Not only was the event a wonderful evening, it also raised over $100,000! Thank you to all who participated (pictured L to R: Paul Alagero, Chief Development Officer, BGCGW; Ayanna Holmes, DC/VA Youth of the Year and BGCGW Club member; Pierre Garcon, Event Host and Redskins wide receiver; Pandit Wright, President & CEO, BGCGW; and Debbi Jarvis, Vice President, Corporate Citizenship & Social Responsibility, Pepco Holdings Inc.)
We serve kids and teens through an adopted strategy created by our National Headquarters to ensure Academic Success, Good Character and Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles.
Boys and Girls Club has fifteen locations throughout the Greater Washington region. Visit a club page below, or find a club near you!
District of Columbia
- FBR Club @THEARC
- George M. Ferris, Jr.
- Jelleff Community Center
- Richard England
Here are just a few ways to partner with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington. From volunteers to event sponsorships and program funding, we rely on the support of people and organizations like you.
- GREATER WASHINGTON CLUB KID EARNS NATIONAL TITLE, $50,000 SCHOLARSHIP + CAR
- BlueFest Spotlight: Pat Blackburn
- Lion King Kids: More than a Musical!
- President Obama and Club Members Search for Nature’s Treasures
- Top 5 Qualities to Look for in a Summer Camp for Your Child
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Announces $6.8 Million Gift from MacKenzie Scott