Think you know everything about the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington? You can by following us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Every day, we post updates from our Club members about field trips, workshops, community events, achievements, and partnerships with organizations around Greater Washington. Our kids are our future, and our social media channels chronicle their growth into contributing members of society.
If you aren’t following us, you missed out on learning about our summer “brain gain” or a feature on Shawna’ and how she’s helping to build a network of Club alumni.
There are countless activities happening all the time at BGCGW. One of the ways you can keep up with our future leaders is to click the like button of Facebook and the follow button on Twitter and YouTube to see for yourself the great opportunities members have at our Clubs.
We serve kids and teens through an adopted strategy created by our National Headquarters to ensure Academic Success, Good Character and Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles.
Boys and Girls Club has twelve locations throughout the Greater Washington region. Visit a club page below, or find a club near you!
Here are just a few ways to partner with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington. From volunteers to event sponsorships and program funding, we rely on the support of people and organizations like you.
- Lion King Kids: More than a Musical!
- President Obama and Club Members Search for Nature’s Treasures
- Top 5 Qualities to Look for in a Summer Camp for Your Child
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Announces $6.8 Million Gift from MacKenzie Scott
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF GREATER WASHINGTON INTRODUCES FREE PROGRAMMING FOR PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY SCHOOLS
- BGCGW names Arts Center in honor of board member and Women’s Leadership Group (WLG) Founder & Chairman, Patty Perkins Andringa