Club House @ Your House Summer Camp
When COVID-19 forced us to shut our doors, we could not stop serving our members. A small team of highly skilled and motivated Youth Development Professionals began working on ways to stay connected with our members during a time of social distance. BGCGW is still open and ready to serve young people with our new virtual programming space, Clubhouse @ Your House.
We offer unique programming:
- Focused on maintaining the social and emotional connection between our staff and our members.
- Offered a diverse collection of programs and activities so every child can find activities they love to do.
- Continued emphasis on academic support.
- 90% of programming is live.
- We concentrate on developing a sense of belonging, usefulness, influence and competence for our members.